24 on the bus

Got the box set of every season of 24 for Father's Day. I converted the first few episodes of Season 1 to .mp4, and watched one of them on my commute into DC this morning. No, I wasn't driving, I ride the Loudoun County Commuter bus. Great service--I get into DC in about 40 minutes. Most people sleep on the bus--I like to be entertained. I have an 80GB Zune, which is a wonder-toy: http://www.zunescene.com/80gb-zune/

I'm writing this from the lobby of the National Press building in DC, waiting on a co-worker. We're here for a project.

Great run on Monday--ran only 25 minutes, but it was non-stop. Definite signs of improvement. Will try to do the same tonight, but stretch it to 30 minutes. Interestingly, my feet are doing great. I took out the metatarsal pads, which seemed to make things worse, and I've tied my shoes very loosely in the forefoot. Result: no pain or numbness. Still, I'm going to Richmond because I know that as the miles increase, so will the neuroma issues.

No comments: