Progress update

Ran 47:31 this morning, mostly on the dirt trail near Algonkian Park. Not sure exactly how far it was because I took several mini-breaks (walks of about 30 seconds). I guess it was around 5.5 miles. Haven't run this far in years. The Clifton hill was a beast though because it's in the last mile of the run.

Interestingly, my neuromas have not been an issue in several weeks due to my throwing out of several pairs of work-shoes that were too tight in the forefoot area. I'm wearing to work now Oxford shoes with plenty of room up front, which has significantly lessened the pain and tingling of the nerve problem. The neuromas are still present, but they're not causing a problem, even after this morning's long run. I'm scheduled to go to Richmond next Tuesday and get the Cryo procedure done, but I'm going to cancel and hope for the best. I can always go back if the problem persists.

No comments: