No races this weekend, but I got a nice 13 mile run in yesterday. Keeping with the not-too-hard but not-too-easy theme that I'm on now, I did it in a little under 1:30, so about 6:55 a mile. Some of the middle miles were 6:30 pace, which was a little too quick.

This morning I logged 9 miles at 7 min pace, but I was feeling the effects of yesterday and running faster than intended.

I'm really enjoying this training, though. I pretty much run how I feel, and don't have to stress about an interval workouts, etc. The proof is in the pudding, and we'll see how the racing goes this summer.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love that you knock out a half marathon as your morning run and then refer to it as easy. You are awesome!
I'd still like to run a half marathon at some point in my life, but right now a 5K is much more likely!!